Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Moving to Oro Valley mid Aug 2013 and would like to meet some tennis people

Hello!  My husband and I are moving to Oro Valley this Aug from South Dakota and I was wondering if you had any ideas how I can get involved in adult (women's or mixed) tennis in the Tucson area.  I currently play in 2 outdoor summer city leagues (women's doubles 7.0 and mixed doubles 6.0) and an informal league about 2 x a month here in Sioux Falls plus an indoor league in the winter about 3 x a month.

Do you have any contact info of someone I could get in touch with?  Maybe city leagues?  Or city adult lessons so I could meet some local players?  Because I would be looking for doubles or mixed doubles partners.  Primarily I am interested in meeting some females who like to get together to hit.

Thanks!
Shannon Kutscher

Views: 155

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shannon, i play a lot of singles and doubles in Tucson....mostly at a club in Marana and downtown at the Reffkin Tennis center.  Check out my profile if interested....Andy

Sounds good! Let's hit some balls end of Aug sometime. Thanks!
Thanks! My hubby doesn't play but I would live to meet some local casual tennis players.

I will actually be living in Oro Valley, in Rancho Vistoso area.  Anyone up in that area that would like to hit some balls end of Aug?  I play women's and mixed 6.0 doubles where I live now.  Thanks!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service