Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Wow that is one dusty Racquet! (no its not wood, that one's in the garage)

Take a beginner and combine with good humored cramping and you've got Jason! I'd like to get out there and play a bit and I'm up for being taught or learning with somebody else as we go along. Not very competitive now, but I could be evenutally. I'm not horribly out of shape but a bit more tuned to riding a bike than anaerobic exercises. So, I'm in it cause I like tennis and I need a friendly regular workout. Any takers?

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

I know you posted this awhile ago, but I thought I'd take a shot. You sound a lot like me! I used to play regularly, but haven't in months. I'm not terribly out of shape, but again, haven't played in months. Have you found someone to play against?
Hi there Dianna,
I had given up on this forum. You're the first response! I haven't played at all. But I'd be up for a try. I thought about calling the Parks and Rec tennis group and getting lessons but life has been too busy. I don't even know if I can serve anymore! LOL. Where do you normally play?
Jason
Hi Jason,

Just thought I'd see if you were still looking for a tennis partner... sounds like we are about on the same level. If so, what days and times are you available for? Where are you at in Tucson? I've been breaking in a new racquet after years of being off the court, but I have a long way to go still. I usually play in Marana, but I'm willing to try a different area too. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service