Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey,

I'm looking for someone who wants to play doubles during the summer with. I usually play with my friends but only two of them are not beginners (we're 3.5 reaching 4.0 level), so we are always playing unfair doubles games. My preferred locations are Ramsden (lights, nice area and courts are always free after 9) and York University. However, it doesn't matter to me where we play as long as we can get the courts and the quality is decent.

I usually drive to play and wouldn't mind picking you up and dropping you off at the closest station when we're done... hahaha jk, I'll drop you home of course.... but you have to be a reasonable distance to my house on Ossington and Bloor.

Lemme know if anyone is interested.

Oh yea, I'm actually looking for a female beginner/intermediate player to play mixed doubles with as well. I play sometimes with my gf, so another female would be good to get some mixed doubles going.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, didn't get a chance to read your message till now.
Alas, I didn't bring any tennis gear downtown to work with me so today is a no-go.
Tomorrow looks okay weather wise so I'll bring my gear with me in the event anyone's up for a bit of hitting in the afternoon (say ~4:30ish?) @ Dupont & Christie.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service