Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I want to play tonight after 6pm or anytime tomorrow (Friday) since I have off. I am somewhere around a 2.0 - 2.5 I guess. I have courts at my apartment complex that are usually always open...with lights..

email: mschullstrom@gmail.com

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mark,

Where are you located in the area?

- Ryan
I am in Roswell..

About 2 miles east off of exit 7 on the 400
Your just a hop skip and a jump away from where I live. Would you be interested in meeting up one night next week to play? I would love to play today, but unfortunately prior commitments will prevent me from doing so.

- Ryan
That would be fine....I am pretty much available whenever on the weekdays and weekends...just let me know
Wanna meet up next Tuesday evening? How many courts do you have in your complex?

- Ryan
We have 4 total...I rarely see people using them..especially on the weekdays... Tuesday would be fine..anytime after 6pm...lights are set up weird..the don't turn on until 9pm...so about 1 hour is too dark to play

my cell is : 732-233-5363..i never pickup when i dont know the number..so leave msg..
Hey Mark,

I'm down for playing tomorrow. I will give you a call later today to set something up.

L8r,
- Ryan
hey mark, you up for a game today? im new to tennispolis, currently play at a 2.5-3.0 range. Think we'd be about to same. let me know if you're in, my #'s 678-522-7230. Give me a call.

Michael
I give lessons for a very low price of $25 an hour. I have been playing for over 15 years, and giving lesson here in Atlanta for almost a year. Lesson are done in the Smyrna area. I'm giving a end of summer sale of 50% off your first hour lesson Or $12 POWER HALF HOUR Sessions. Aug. 5th - 29th

E-mail Chris at Victorious_Tennis @hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing and working with you!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service