Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey, what's up tennis aficionados...
I am looking for one or a couple of people to hit around with.... sharpen skills... and play a few singles and/or doubles matches....

contact me at rico582@hotmail.com

after 6pm on weekdays and morning 930am-6pm on weekends..

Rsc

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

It has been a year or so since I last played, but I am looking to pick it back up again. Those times work well with my schedule, are you near Piedmont Park?
You know it....
Excellent, this week is fairly busy, but I am free on Friday after work (I should be able to reach Piedmont Park by 6:30), Sunday is open all day after 10:00am. Either of those times work for you?

Next week is less hectic if you want to aim for then.
Scratch today (Friday), woke up with a sore throat and other ills, don't think I would be much good. Hopefully rest will recover me by Sunday or next week.
If you are feeling it, Sunday afternoon could be a good time to play.....
Feeling much better, so it may have been allergies. Let's give Sunday a try. I'll need to pick up some shoes though (accidentally coated the bottom of my shoes), and the store near the park does not open until 12:00 on Sunday - so would shortly after that work for you?
Sure, how about tomorrow 1230pm, meet you in Piedmont Park at the Pavillion right next door to the Tennis Center.
Sounds good, meet you there.
Heya, had a great time. A few more practices and we may actually be able to try a game! ;)
Yeah man,
we should practice this weekend sometime.... let me know what your schedule looks like.. I was thinking sometime Saturday or Sunday....
If I was not in Alabama I would agree completely. How does next weekend July 12/13 look?
any of you guys want to hit at central park sometime in midtown? shoot me an e-mail at mingle3@utk.edu and let me know

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service