Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Or did you stay up too late watching the match? I ended up with some kind of creepy crud and am just now getting over it so I haven't been able to get out. Looking forward to getting together for the February event being organized by Andrew. Running Gasparilla on the 9th so I might be a little worn down but can't wait to play! Please post here if you plan on meeting up.....

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I met up with Sridhar and Vid and one of their friends. We played doubles for about an hour. It was fun but freezing, that's why we only played for an hour. I didn't know how to reach anyone else that day, so I sent out a message saying I was going to check out the Cal Dickson courts, and I sent my phone number with the message, and then Sridhar called and met up with me.

It's a great location by the way. Just need to get there early or else every court will be taken.

I wish the group members would be a little more active in checking back here and responding. I know about half of you have responded and are sort of active, but where is everyone else?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service