Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Richard Ginski's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry for having to call it off this week, Mark. I currently am having serious issue…"

Richard Ginski replied Dec 30, 2009 to Looking for some peeps to play tennis with. Walter Fuller Park area. 3.0ish

12 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Gerry McCafferty

"Hi Keith, Thanks for responding. I currently am having serious issues with a very s…"

Richard Ginski replied Dec 30, 2009 to Newbie to this site and looking to hit and/or play.

6 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Richard Ginski

"I am assuming that is the area off of Park Street (South of where Starkey Road turns…"

Richard Ginski replied Dec 27, 2009 to Looking for some peeps to play tennis with. Walter Fuller Park area. 3.0ish

12 Apr 17, 2010

"That's even closer. I live in Largo. Let me know if you're interested, when and wher…"

Richard Ginski replied Dec 26, 2009 to Looking for some peeps to play tennis with. Walter Fuller Park area. 3.0ish

12 Apr 17, 2010

"I think I know where that is...on MLK in St. Pete? If so, I'm interested. My schedul…"

Richard Ginski replied Dec 26, 2009 to Looking for some peeps to play tennis with. Walter Fuller Park area. 3.0ish

12 Apr 17, 2010

"Thanks for responding! If you have courts in your area that would be fine (Clw Bch)…"

Richard Ginski replied Nov 27, 2009 to Newbie to this site and looking to hit and/or play.

6 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Richard Ginski

"Hi Keith. I replied to your e-mail addy but didn't hear back from you. Clw is fine.…"

Richard Ginski replied Nov 23, 2009 to Newbie to this site and looking to hit and/or play.

6 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Richard Ginski

"Hi Jamie. We're in the same boat! I'm just getting back into it as well. I could mee…"

Richard Ginski replied Nov 21, 2009 to Looking to get back into tennis a bit

16 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by William H

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service