Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Phillip A. Knapp's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure, I would love to play. My availability is best for you on weekends. What do you…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Aug 23, 2011 to anyone up for a match?

11 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Phillip A. Knapp

"I am down for a game or so. I will even travel to play. Hit me up man.   Thanks,   P…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Aug 14, 2011 to anyone up for a match?

11 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Phillip A. Knapp

"Can you handle playing a 2.5 Level Player? I really need the experience. Please say…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Jul 18, 2011 to Gandy Blvd & 4th Street Area

9 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by keith long

"Cool. Hit me up, when you get back into town. Maybe we can go play at the Saint Pete…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Jul 10, 2011 to New to Tennisopolis - Looking for people to hit with

14 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joshua Balkenhol

"Hey Mo. My name is Phillip, and I am about the same age as you. I would love to be y…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Jul 6, 2011 to Gandy Blvd & 4th Street Area

9 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by keith long

"Fossil Park is on 9th Street close to 72nd Ave N. I am only available during the day…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Jul 6, 2011 to New to Tennisopolis - Looking for people to hit with

14 Aug 5, 2011

"What is your schedule like? I am available during the day. Hit me up. I live near Fo…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Jul 6, 2011 to New to Tennisopolis - Looking for people to hit with

14 Aug 5, 2011

"We should get together and play at Fossil Park. What do you say? Get back to me, if…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Jul 4, 2011 to New to Tennisopolis - Looking for people to hit with

14 Aug 5, 2011

"I am game. Totally let me know when you are available for some practice time. I too…"

Phillip A. Knapp replied Jul 4, 2011 to New player looking for someone to hit with

4 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Steven T. Laesser

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service