Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

hi guys, i just move here in SD (Chula vista area), i am hoping to find some tennis partners. I just started playing last year. Im not that good but I can pretty play good rallies. I am available to play afternnoon after work, around 5pm is good in chula vista area. Thank you.


Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Where do you play?
Hi Jay! I used to play in the court near our place in otay ranch. Let me know if you're available to play. Thanks!
Jay, are you taking tennis lessons? Im a casual player and want to improve my game. Im okay on weekdays after work. Hope to play with you soon. Thanks!
Hey Vince,

yes Im available...my time is flexible but prefers morning or afternoons. Email me opmrei@yahoo.com

Vince said:
Jay, are you taking tennis lessons? Im a casual player and want to improve my game. Im okay on weekdays after work. Hope to play with you soon. Thanks!
Jay, I just sent an email to you. Thanks!

Jay De Leon said:
Hey Vince, yes Im available...my time is flexible but prefers morning or afternoons. Email me opmrei@yahoo.com

Vince said:
Jay, are you taking tennis lessons? Im a casual player and want to improve my game. Im okay on weekdays after work. Hope to play with you soon. Thanks!
Hi! are u still looking for a partner? I'm pretty good at rally. I live in IB so its failry close to Chula vista. I can play Mon- Thu around 5pm works for me.
Hey Tick,

I played with VInce already. If you are interested we are meeting tomorrow after work like around 5:30pm. I also play on the weekend. Let me know if you are interested. My email is [moderator email removed-use private msg feature]

Jay

Tick said:
Hi! are u still looking for a partner? I'm pretty good at rally. I live in IB so its failry close to Chula vista. I can play Mon- Thu around 5pm works for me.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service