Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I had some people ask how to get started. So I'll drop this tidbit in here. There's no hard and fast way to do this. Just post a comment in here and tell everyone about yourself and let people know when, where, how competitive, etc.

Also, the whole group can go meet at some courts and you can all pair up and figure out good matches. :-)

M

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone,

I am looking for tennis partners in Chula Vista (Eastlake area). We have 2 lighted courts in our complex. Also can play at City parks. I am 38 years old and my level is 3.5.Let me know if you are interested.
I am at La Jolla, ready for action everyday apart from work hours (9-6). Drop me a note on rickprotik@gmail.com or a call on 408-888-7480 and we can fix up a time! I am 3.5ish, 28, Male. Always game for tennis.
It would be nice to gather at a central point and meet up with other local members to play and plan for future meetups. I believe that Clairemont High School tennis courts could be a possible central meet-up point.

I live in Hillcrest and there are some public courts around the area, in case someone would like to play. I'm a male, in an intermediate level.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service