Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Southern San Diego County Tennis Discussions (166)

← Back to Southern San Diego County Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2009 Newport Beach Breakers Season Information

The Newport Beach Breakers are excited to announce the 2009 Season featuring Andre Agassi. Below are the dates for the upcoming season and…

Started by Newport Beach Breakers

0 Mar 23, 2009

Tennis Drills/Lessons

Hi! I just found and joined this site, I am glad I found you guys! I played tennis in high school and stopped when I was in college. Now th…

Started by Jessica Morris

4 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Andrew

Tennis Partner 3.5 - 4.0

Hi, I am looking for a tennis partner. I am available during the wkdays after 5. Looking to play in the Del Mar. Carmel Valley and Rancho…

Started by Andrew

2 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Doug

TENNIS MONDAY-SUNDAY

Hi I am new to this site, but am looking for more people to play with any kind of tennis, singles, doubles (mixed or not). I usually play a…

Started by Jonathan Nguyen

2 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Andrew

fun, intermediate level player looking in west chula vista or central san diego

Hello, my name is Carlos. I am looking to play in the afternoons someplace between work and home so prefer locations between I-5 and 805 be…

Started by Carlos

3 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Manuel

TENNIS CORONADO ISLAND

hey everyone im a USTA rated 3.5 just lookin for a tennis partner..just moved here from florida a month ago so i have no vehicle..but i can…

Started by Caleb Wechsler

2 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Manuel

Looking for level 2-3 partners near UTC area.

Looking for Tennis partners to play some Tennis after work (past 6pm) or over the weekends... I am new to the area, I live close to the UTC…

Started by ashray arya

3 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Amit Malik

Tennis May 21st

Anyone available to hit some today?

Started by Todd Koller

2 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Amit Malik

tennis tonight

is anybody available to play some tennis tonight around 8 pm.? I am a level 3.5 - 4 and would like to have a set time on tuesdays to hit a…

Started by Warrior 1

0 Jun 3, 2008

Hello - and want to play lots of tennis

Hello everyone, I am new to this group and I am excited to meet people who love to play tennis. I have been playing tennis for 2 years, se…

Started by Kelvin Hung

0 May 27, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service