Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Let me know if anyone is interested in hitting. I am about a 3.5 player (please be the same). I prefer just hitting. I'm available in the evenings during the week and occasionally some mornings/afternoons depending on my availability.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for replying David. Unfortunately I do not live in the South Bay so I am only available to play there during weeknights.
Vang, I live in Torrance, work in Redondo Beach.
Am playing to 3.5, avail 6pm+ MW nights.

Thanks,
Ed
Hi Ed. I work in Torrance. Wednesdays would probably work better for me. I've only played at the courts at the park off Crenshaw but it's usually packed there. Where do you usually play?
Hey Vang,
That's where I normally play... Wilson Park right?

Usually, Tues and Thur are packed there, I agree. I play pickup matches there on those days.

Tentatively say this Wed around 6pm at Wilson Park to rally? I'll try to find other courts in Torrance.
What do you think?

Vang said:
Hi Ed. I work in Torrance. Wednesdays would probably work better for me. I've only played at the courts at the park off Crenshaw but it's usually packed there. Where do you usually play?
Hey Ed, 6 pm works perfect for me. I remember playing at some courts by my office but I forget where they are. I am going to search for them tomorrow and let you know by Wednesday if I find them. Otherwise, let's plan for Wilson Park.
Have you played at Victoria Park in Carson? It's down the street from my office on Main Street. I'm not sure how far that is from you.
Actually I live very close to Victoria Park. I'm not sure what time the lights turn off tho.
I wouldn't mind Victoria at all.

Your call.



Vang said:
Have you played at Victoria Park in Carson? It's down the street from my office on Main Street. I'm not sure how far that is from you.
Great, let's play at Victoria Park at 6 pm. It says the courts are lighted so I would guess they would stay on at least til 9 pm. I'll send you a message with my number.
Vang, nevermind about Victoria. I swung by there last night and very poorly lit lights.
There are a couple more courts I know of and I'll swing by tonight.
Tentatively, let's still keep it at Wilson Park.

Will update you on the courts situation.

Thanks,
Ed

Vang said:
Great, let's play at Victoria Park at 6 pm. It says the courts are lighted so I would guess they would stay on at least til 9 pm. I'll send you a message with my number.
Ok, keep me updated.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service