Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (7)

← Back to Southbay Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Giveaway - HEAD Graphene Prestige REV

I just signed up for giveaway and want to share it with you to increase my chances to win. Tennis flyer is giving away to celebrate new Spr…

Started by Parker Finley

0 Mar 8, 2016

ALoha

Hey There,   I just moved to the mainland from the 808 this past month and haven't hit since!  Looking for a regular game in Torrance or…

Started by Christian Laurel

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Christian Laurel

3.0 player is looking for Tennis Partner at Day Time.

For a long time I have not played tennis, but I want to restart to play it.I want to play at Wilson Park.Beginner, Male or Female is O.K.Le…

Started by Sang Na

0 Jul 11, 2013

4.5-5.0 MDR player looking for 4.5-5.0 hitting partners (beer afterwards always a plus!)

I live in MDR and am getting back into the game so looking to hit weekly in the West LA/South Bay instead of once-in-a-blue-moon (including…

Started by Charles Kim

2 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Tony Dishchekenian

Tennis@Torrance on weekends

Hello,   I am new to Torrance and am interested to play Tennis on weekends. I can play sometimes in the morning/evening on weekdays too. I…

Started by Amit

0 Nov 17, 2011

looking to hit at live oak park in manhattan beach

Hi, looking to find someone to hit with, practice at the live oak part in manhattan beach, afternoons, or for next week or so can do mornin…

Started by patrick m

4 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Michael A. Forbes

Weekday Tennis 6 pm in Redondo Beach

Hi, Just moved from New York & want to get back into playing tennis! I'm a casual player 3.5 - 4.0 but your skill level doesn't matter…

Started by Scott

5 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Scott

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service