Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm new to this site and would love to work out and get into great shape playing a great game..TENNIS! I'm done with the gym!

I prefer afternoons, eves, Wed-Sun.....4-7ish..

Brian-

Views: 3

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in Sherman Oaks. Would like to play a bit. I hit well enough to volley for a while. You are open for day times? 10am or so? Otherwise, evening but not sure which one.
Thanks for your reply. Mornings may be a bit tough. Afternoons across the board are good. I suppose I should mention that on the post.
Well, I'd love to see if we can play. I think the courts in Sherman Oaks are free before 5pm.
Can you volley this weekend?
Busy this weekend with the kids. Next weekend on Sunday is good. Not sure time. Best in afternoon. Or, early evening. Lighted courts.
Hello Brian, would love to hit with you. I usually play at North Hollywood Park. Let me know. Askari - [moderator email removed-use private msg feature]
Good evening. New to this site and you are the first person I am reaching out to. I am new to the Valley and don't know of any places to play but I am willing to travel. Your post appeared to be a good place to start. I have been rated as high as a 5.0 but that was 12 yrs ago. Would enjoy a good hitting session to gauge were My game is now. Any late afternoon or evening is perfect. [moderator phone removed-use private msg feature]Chatsworth

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service