Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to meet a tennis partner or two to rally with on a regular basis through out the week?
Mornings, Evenings, Weekends ... whatever works best.

Let me know!

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Matthew, your posting is kind of old, but I am up for some tennis.

I am just getting started again though, so not sure if that is suitable for you.

Let me know.

I am in Sherman Oaks, but will travel most places in the Valley.

Amy
Great, shoot me a line some time this week and we'll set something up. Maybe we could rally a little bit @ balboa park? I live in Northridge, but I'm more than willing to travel where ever works best for you. Aside from Balboa Park, I also play @ Northridge Park and Reseda Park?

What times are good for you during the week? Morning? Evenings?
or do weekends work better for you
Hi Matthew,

There is a small group of doubles players playing Mondays and Wednesdays from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Balboa Tennis courts located at Burbank Blvd and Balboa Blvd. in Encino.

We have an opening for a player tomorrow evening (6/16). We are intermediate level players and play for fun and to improve our skills. We engage in friendly competition.

If you are interested, we would be happy to have you join us. There is no long term commitment, but we play weekly. The cost is $5 for 2 hours of play. I am the coordinator and bring new balls each week, no additional cost to players.

You can reach me at donn_s@yahoo.com, or call and leave a message at 818-990-0552.

Hope you can join us.

-Don Spiegel
Are you still looking to rally with someone?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service