Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Glenn Benest's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Sean. Please send me your contact info.  I also can play mornings or early after…"

Glenn Benest replied on Sunday to 4.5 Player looking in West SFV

3 yesterday
Reply by Kevin Mcdonald

"Hi, Vim. I'm a 3.5 player living in Glendale but can come out to Sherman Oaks or Bal…"

Glenn Benest replied Jun 24 to Sherman Oaks 3.5 player looking to rally and play singles weekday/weekend mornings

4 Jun 24
Reply by Glenn Benest

"Hi, Santi. I'm 3.5 player living in Glendale but can come to the West Valley. I'm av…"

Glenn Benest replied Jun 24 to 3.5-4.0 looking for hitting partners/match play Encino area

9 Jun 24
Reply by Glenn Benest

"hi, I'm 3.5 player living in Glendale. I can come to east valley if that's where you…"

Glenn Benest replied Jun 24 to 3.5 Looking to hit anytime

2 Jun 24
Reply by Glenn Benest

"Hi, Ted. I can play this evening if you're available. Please email with address of c…"

Glenn Benest replied Jun 24 to Play Today

5 Jun 24
Reply by Glenn Benest

"Do you know of a court somewhere between the two of us?  I don't mind driving as wel…"

Glenn Benest replied Jun 13 to Play Today

5 Jun 24
Reply by Glenn Benest

"Hi, I can play anytime after 1:00 pm.  Can you come to Burbank?   Mountain Valley P…"

Glenn Benest replied Jun 13 to Play Today

5 Jun 24
Reply by Glenn Benest

"Calley, I'm a 3.5 player who also works from home and has time during the weekday af…"

Glenn Benest replied Jul 7, 2014 to Looking to hit at Studio City Recreation Center

3 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Glenn Benest

"Hi, Jun.  Let's do it tomorrow (Friday) at 3:00 pm.  I can meet you at Balboa Park.…"

Glenn Benest replied Jun 26, 2014 to 3.0/3.5 tennis - flexible schedule - Northridge/Balboa/Sherman

18 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by MJ Frazier

"Hi, Jun.  I'm a 3.5 player and can play anywhere in the valley.  I'm available this…"

Glenn Benest replied Jun 26, 2014 to 3.0/3.5 tennis - flexible schedule - Northridge/Balboa/Sherman

18 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by MJ Frazier

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service