Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Dean Wetherston's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Arthur, I'm in Northridge, don't mind coming over to Sherman Oaks, how is your S…"

Dean Wetherston replied Mar 7, 2014 to Tennis anyone?

7 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Arthur

"Not sure if you're still looking Afzar, call/text me if you're still interested. Th…"

Dean Wetherston replied Jan 30, 2014 to Looking to hit on weeknights or mornings. Northridge/Reseda

5 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Dean Wetherston

"Hey Afzar, I'm in Northridge too, I can be available most evenings in the week. I'm…"

Dean Wetherston replied Sep 17, 2013 to Looking to hit on weeknights or mornings. Northridge/Reseda

5 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Dean Wetherston

"Hey Rodion I sent an email to your yahoo address, lemme know.."

Dean Wetherston replied Jun 12, 2013 to New to Northridge - Getting back into the game

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Dean Wetherston

"Sounds good, catch you later.."

Dean Wetherston replied Jun 8, 2013 to New to Northridge - Getting back into the game

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Dean Wetherston

"Hey Rodion thanks for the reply, for some reason these messages were going to my spa…"

Dean Wetherston replied Jun 7, 2013 to New to Northridge - Getting back into the game

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Dean Wetherston

"Hey Frank thanks for the reply, for some reason these messages were going to my spam…"

Dean Wetherston replied Jun 7, 2013 to New to Northridge - Getting back into the game

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Dean Wetherston

"Hi Afzar, I just moved to Northridge, dunno if you're still looking for a game? Let…"

Dean Wetherston replied Apr 17, 2013 to Looking for a partner to play in Reseda/Northridge

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Dean Wetherston

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service