Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello,

I haven't played since last Fall, and would like to get going again --- looking for someone to rally or play sets with.

I'm a 3.0 player, and can play at Greenlake or Capitol Hill, or anywhere in between.

Looking forward to playing again now that the weather is great.

Thanks !!

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Richard,

I play at the Greenlake courts and would like to play with you sometime if your interested.
Hi, see my list below. Have played off and on for some time probably 3.0-3.253 , can play most evenings and sunday morning. Thanks harold. PS - Adrienne is my eldest daughters name.
Hi Richad - I'm also around a 3.0 but haven't played in a while. I live in Olympia but am in Seattle most afternoons for evening classes at Seattle Univ, so capitol hill or greenlake area are good. I'm also in Seattle most weekends and can meet just about anywhere. I would love to get out and start hitting again. If you would like to play this weekend let me know. I'm also up for doubles -
thanks,
Paul
Paul, I'm available this weekend for singles or double -- I'm a 3.0 player.

Janet
Janet - either saturday or sunday works for me, what time is good for you? (I'm still figuring out how this forum works -- I also left a reply on your page.)
Hi, would love t start playing again. Probably 3.0 player, live in N Seattle, Can play most evenings or Sunday am. Thanks Harodl
sounds good to me. I also havnt played since last year. Probably around 3.0 - 3.1 player. Live in N Seattle., can play most evenings and sunday am. Thanks Harold
Hi
My name is Balaji I am from India. I moved to Seattle from Houston in 2005. I Am 57male and I have played a good bit of tennis in my earlier years.Seattle is still new to me.I am actually looking for some information about tennis courts in the area and like to meet some one who is interested to play, my timings are very flexible. I would very much appreciate if you could if you could provide some information here or at pushpala52@aol.com
Thanks---bali

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service