Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live near Fremont, so Green Lake/Ballard are my haunts. Looking to hit with various players to diversify my game and improve. For the moment, weekday afternoons are best. By the way, I'm not really a trash-talker. I'm pretty mellow! Also, not entirely positive of my level - it's been a couple months since I've played. I think I'm closer to 4.0 but enjoy playing up. Cheers, Zak

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Hi
My name is Balaji I am from India. I moved to Seattle from Houston in 2005. I Am 57 and I have played a good bit of tennis in my earlier years.Seattle is still new to me.I am actually looking for some information about tennis courts in the area and like to meet some one who is interested to play. I would very much appreciate if you could if you could provide some information.
Thanks---bali
Hi
My name is Balaji I am from India. I moved to Seattle from Houston in 2005. I Am 57 and I have played a good bit of tennis in my earlier years.Seattle is still new to me.I am actually looking for some information about tennis courts in the area and like to meet some one who is interested to play. I would very much appreciate if you could if you could provide some information.
Thanks---bali

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service