Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi my dear San Francisco players:

I have for some time desired to see different players, groups, have an opportunity to network with each other and find partners. I have found a perfect place & many already are eager to come. I hope to see you all come. When you email me, identify you are from tennisopolis, and depends on how many indicate plan to come, i will work out a special deal so as many of you can come, fair enough?
I don't know whether there is a forum or event news where this can be posted, someone show me the steps to do this please?
I organized the SF tennis meet up for 9 months and some of you have come. Thank you.
Raymond
1) Date & Time –Friday, 8pm to 11pm, June 6th, 2008 (Door open 7:30pm)
2) Location- 206 Airport Blvd. (1 block from Grand St- Downtown) inside the Outlet Furniture store, South San Francisco, 94080
3) Who should come: You don’t have to play tennis, dance, or sing to come though tennis players, and USTA members all over Bay Area will attend
4) RSVP- Spaces limited, first come first serve. Priority will be given to pre-paid guests. Email the full names with middle initials of yourself and your guests with their email addresses to Raymond at rayk19@yahoo.com and pay now to be guaranteed admittance
RSVP deadline is June 1st, 11pm. Please notify if cannot come last minute.
You will get an email reply. Print email confirmation as proof you paid or pick up ticket at will call
If anyone’s true full name is not on our guest list, he/she will not be admitted. Bring an I.D.
5) Activities- socialize, area for ballroom and/or hip hop dance, separate area for Karaoke on Big TV, singing performance, groups by tennis levels (find partners), area for card game, Wii game, & board games, and snacks.
6) Setting- cozy separate lounge areas with new sofas, new dance floor, safe neighborhood
7) Cover Fee- $9.50 (students $7.50) if pay in advance, $8.00 for 2, $7.00 for 3 in your group. (ask for discount for bigger group); $12 at the door (cash only. Still need RSVP), one flat rate.
Prepay best by check or next Paypal (Checks payable to Raymond kwong & mail c/o Outlet Furniture Store, see address above). It’s free to set up a PayPal acct. Go to www.paypalcom. Click on,”Send money” Type in Raymond’s email. Amount non-refundable but transferable (so you could sell your reservation to someone. Notify us of changed name). Fee includes performance, dance, snacks, sodas, everything!
Raymond was former organizer of the S.F. Bay Area Tennis Meetup (with 400 members)
8) Dress code- casual or dressy
9) Parking: Limited street parking in front & parking lot on the right side of the building. Plenty of parking across the street at First National Bank.
This place is rented so we could have the biggest event of its kind!
Already over 25 players (50/50 men/women) are excited about coming. Come for fun and to socialize.
Optional: bring your music CD's for dance, refreshments, and favorite board games.
You are welcome to invite your friends, so long you know them to be law-abiding, respectful people. This location has a good reputation for peaceful gathering with no incidence.
Policy: You must be at least 18 to attend. This private party is held at a commercial business. By attending the party, you agree that the organizer/host/co-hosts/sponsor will not be held liable for any accidents, any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages; injuries during or after the party; loss of personal items, etc. You are releasing the above people, groups, and business from any and all liabilities. You are totally responsible for yourself & your belongings. We reserve the right to deny entrance to anyone, including those who are rude or would not follow policy. Sorry, no alcoholic beverages allowed.

Views: 4

Attachments:

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service