Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey there, I'm new to Tennisopolis so I'm not quite sure how this works. But I'm looking for people to play tennis with on week nights. Mondays & Wednesdays after 5pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays after 6pm. I prefer singles (since I'm not great at the net, I don't really like doubles much!). I'm not rated, but I would say I'm average. I've played for a couple teams in the past, but I really just want to play for fun!

I really like the courts at Alta Vista and Dolores Park, but I'm open to play anywhere!

Anyways, if you're interested let me know! Reply to this or send me a personal message.

Thanks!
Jeannette

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jeannette,
I just joined Tennisopolis too. I'm a beginner looking to have fun while improve game as well. I could play Mon or Wed after 5 at Alta Vista. That's the park on Clay & Scott right? I don't have a car, so I'm limited in where I play...preferably near my apt in nob hill. Let me know if you're interested in playing! For anyone else out there looking for a beginner partner too, I'm looking to play Mon & Wed after 5:30pm close to Nob Hill.
Hey Tee,

Maybe we could plan on something next Monday at a park near Nob Hill? I don't really know of any in that area, but let me know. I have a car so its not a problem.

Jeannette
Hi Jeanette,
How about Lafayette park (pac heights) monday evening at 6ish? I heard Alta Plaza park always has a long wait for the tennis courts.
Hey Jeannette,
I'm not so hot at the net, either. I was ranked 4.0, but I'm just looking to hit and have fun. I live in upper haight, so I can make it to dolores park (not sure where alta vista is) or to golden gate park. Also, I'm free Mondays and Wednesdays. Maybe we can set something up for next wed...
Best,
-Jenny
Jenny,

How would you like to play this Wednesday at Dolores Park at 5:30pm?
Hey jeannette,
I can't tomorrow. But maybe next mon. or wed.?
-Jenny
hellooo~

I'm not rated either, but used to play in high school and am trying to get back into it.
i'm avail on tues/thurs after 6pm if you're up for a rally/game? i live near the "secret" russian hill alice marble courts(although i'm not sure if those courts have lights...), but am open to playing anywhere :)

cheers!
ellen

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service