Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Seems like everyone I've played with so far is just interested in singles play. I'd like to get a double game going once in a while (mixed or regular). Anyone interested in doubles on a weekday after 5 pm?

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

I already have another person interested. That make three (including you). Keep an eye out for one more...
I'm currently looking for some new tennis partner, where do you guys play at? usually i try to play at southgate tennis courts or sacramento city college tennis courts
I normally play in citrus heights/roseville but head to downtown every so often....
hey are you still up for doubles, i no wthis was posted a while back but sure come on lets play doubles just message me when you want ...thanks
Hi mitsubishilover, I now play doubles on saturday mornings in antelope. About 20 people show up all the time. Let me know if you want to play and I'll send you directions...

mitsubishilover said:
hey are you still up for doubles, i no wthis was posted a while back but sure come on lets play doubles just message me when you want ...thanks
Hi I am new to Sacramento and I am beginner in Tennis, I looking for playing some doubles tennis can you message me if there is a spot for me..thanks
Hi, all.

I'm a beginner living in Antelope looking for a tennis "know-how" or another beginner to teach me the ropes. I'm a college student in Boston but I will be in town (with my parents) until mid-January so please send a message! :)
Hi all, I found a large group of doubles players that get together on Saturday mornings (8-11) in Antelope. Anyone is welcome to come. There is a good mix of male and female players at various skill levels. Location is 7900 Falcon View
Antelope, CA 95843

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service