Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Lyman L.'s Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Jesse, I have no idea what went wrong with this site, but I did not get your message…"

Lyman L. replied May 21, 2013 to A bucket full of tennis balls?

7 May 21, 2013
Reply by Lyman L.

"Hi, Well I am in a bind today and this weekend due to work. I just picked up your n…"

Lyman L. replied May 17, 2013 to A bucket full of tennis balls?

7 May 21, 2013
Reply by Lyman L.

"Leave as in "permanently" ? Depending on the day, daytimes are better then evenings…"

Lyman L. replied May 16, 2013 to A bucket full of tennis balls?

7 May 21, 2013
Reply by Lyman L.

"Hi, I am always up for same. Am in north Austin, south of Cedar Park, can travel or…"

Lyman L. replied May 16, 2013 to A bucket full of tennis balls?

7 May 21, 2013
Reply by Lyman L.

"OK, confirmed. I have the court on Pecan Creek (court on the east side / playground…"

Lyman L. replied Jun 6, 2011 to Looking for hitting / practice partner. Available daytimes and evenings.

10 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lyman L.

"Tues. OK...is that 7:00 as in a.m. or did you mean p.m.?"

Lyman L. replied Jun 6, 2011 to Looking for hitting / practice partner. Available daytimes and evenings.

10 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lyman L.

"Brian, this sounds great. Am ready when you are. Let me know a day/time here in Ande…"

10 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lyman L.

"Sent you a "friend" invite. Included my email address so we can pick a time/date.  …"

Lyman L. replied May 6, 2011 to Looking for hitting / practice partner. Available daytimes and evenings.

10 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lyman L.

"Dwip, this sounds great/perfect. AM works best for me as well. Have access to courts…"

Lyman L. replied May 5, 2011 to Looking for hitting / practice partner. Available daytimes and evenings.

10 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Lyman L.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service