Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Michele's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I'm still playing!  Do you want to hit?  My e-mail is micheleregalado@sbcglobal…"

Michele replied Jul 17, 2012 to Getting back into tennis . . . looking for partners in Roseville.

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Michele

"Let's play.  My e-mail is micheleregalado@sbcglobal.net.  I live near Rocklin High."

Michele replied Jul 17, 2012 to Getting back into tennis . . . looking for partners in Roseville.

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Michele

"Same here Andrew; let's hit.  I live like 2mi from the Galleria.   Michele 650-862-3…"

Michele replied Feb 6, 2012 to Getting back into tennis . . . looking for partners in Roseville.

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Michele

"Hi Cory, That's great you're getting back to it!  I workout in the mornings but can…"

Michele replied Jan 6, 2012 to Getting back into tennis . . . looking for partners in Roseville.

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Michele

"Hi Claire, I agree, maybe even a little warmer than that.  Look forward to hitting w…"

Michele replied Jan 9, 2011 to It's been almost a month...

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Michele

"Hi Claire,   I am available to hit; weekends are better.  I live in Rocklin/Rosevill…"

Michele replied Jan 9, 2011 to 4.5, looking for someone to hit with, singles, doubles, mixed, will drive

5 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Chris

"Welcome to the area.  Let me know if you want to get together and rally.  I live in…"

Michele replied Dec 22, 2010 to It's been almost a month...

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Michele

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service