Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I have all the outdoor courts rented this Saturday from 11 to 1:30 at the Portland Tennis Center for a low key charity event. I'm not sure on the number ratings, but I imagine most that are playing are 2.0? I need some girls to partner with some of my hommies that don't have a partner. It will be a fun time, weather will be great, good people. I only have a few spots open, so if you are interested and don't mind playing with a random send me a line. If you already have a partner than I might have room as well. there are 8 courts at the PTC. Send me a line if you are interested and I can include you on the evite.

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Cool. Phillip, you should definitely add this event to the Court Time calendar. Click the Court Time tab at the top and it is pretty simple from there. Have fun and be sure to take some pics to upload to the site!
M
I guess I should have put the date down. We had the tournament last weekend. Sorry for the tease. We will be doing the same thing next year but probably closer to fall, I remember to post on here a bit earlier. Anyways if you interested in playing sometime I can wrangle up some people to play some doubles.
if you guys want to keep playing, tennistour.org . this is the first year of the league, free across the board. sign up today. all players of all skill levels invited and will play within their skill level/NTRP ratings group. when you sign up make sure you make yourself available so players can invite/challenge you for matchplay. or vice versa.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service