Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live in inner SE and haven't played since high school. I would love to relearn and have a set day to meet up with someone to play. Even just volleying would be fun.

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

I am a beginner too. Let me know if you are interested in playing sometime. I live in NW. 30-something female. Thanks.
I would love to. I am in SE but can travel. I am open evenings except for Tue & Wed and also on the weekends.
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the response! I am not familiar with SE courts but if it's inner SE I can travel too. I can also do Grant Park (inner NE), Portland Tennis Center (it has an indoor court), or Wallace Park (NW). How is this weekend looking? I think it will rain but PTC indoor sounds like an option (although I think there is a fee for reservation). Thanks,

Kerry
Grant Park isn't too far away. I could do that. I am busy this weekend, but maybe next week? Looks like I may have Monday, Friday available.
Hey Michelle,

I'm also in inner SE, near Reed College & Sellwood. My Tuesday evenings are occupied and weekends are off and on for me since I'm not always in Portland. But I've been a slacker about tennis (and exercise, haha) and would like to get out some! Especially since the weather's *kinda* clearing up. Let me know if you're interested!
Kelly Ann,

I live in your neighborhood! This could be perfect. Maybe we could go to Woodstock park and play-- I go there a lot. What about Thursdays around 6pm? I can't do today, but I could do next week. Also, I could be up for a random day here and there if you feel up to it. Let me know.
Most thursdays I am available if you are free on that day. I prefer early to mid morning but open to whatever...let me know. from Tualatin..some city park courts at both ends of town or willing to come to you.

Travis
ps some sundays early also available possibly. :)
A Sunday morning would work for me, possibly. I can't this weekend-- I have a friend coming into town-- but maybe next?
Should work for me. will probably have to be 7ish or so....daughter currently has a softball tournament but no schedule received yet as far as games...will keep in touch with you and work something out...where are you interested in meeting up for play?
sorry i didnt get back to you...just got news that her games were cancelled for the day...too late to make plans I suppose but keep in touch...:)
Hi. Just moved to the Beaverton Area and haven't played for along time. Looking to find some new friends to just hit the ball around, volley a while and just have some good times. Would enjoy finding someone to help me improve and get my game back.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service