Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I just like to find a group of people whom I get along and have fun playing once a week or so without paying big bucks at a private racket club. If you are looking for a regular hitting partner or already a group of people that can welcome me for a doubles game, please do contact me. I'm about 4-4.5. I live North Portland and Peninsula Park is the closest. Thanks.

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jun,

I'm probably a level below you, but would like to hit if you are interested.
Hey Jun I have been looking for a hitting patern too... Im an open player that just moved to portland and I need to get back into the game.
email me and we can set up a time amejia-81@hotmail.com

adrian
hey hit me up. im on the same point with you.

503-889-6088
hey,

more of a 3.5 level player, but i tend to play up fairly well. Been a while since i've hit so if you're interested in meeting up sometime hit me up. I live in NE/Irvington so I'm close to PTC but I can hit wherever.

Ed
I like to put my name in this group if it still active. I'm out of shape and out of practice. It's been 10 years since I last touch a racquet. I think I used to be a 2. It would be nice to meet people and hit the ball around. I live in SE. Portland, please call me(Young) 503 788-9886 if anyone want a tennis friends.
meetup.com . we have a 4.0 and over group that meets every two weeks @ portland state. come by and check it out. also a special offer for those interested....FREE league play for the first 20 players who sign up in each division on tennistour.org (singles mens and womens A B C divisions) as well as doubles and mixed doubles.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service