Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

SE Portland...4.5 player.. California Transplant looking for some Good Tennis Friends that regularly play!!

Hey all! Moving to Portland at the end of sept from the home of the pacific life down here in Indian Wells CA. I've been concerned about the move from tennis standpoint because I figure the weather must really limit how much you guys get out on court. Are there any groups of you that belong and play regularly at indoor clubs?

Anways, I'm looking play, I have no idea about what is where in Portland, I'm coming in with no knowledge of the area other than the fact that I'll be in SE Portland near Mt Tabor, so I have no idea what's close to me (indoor/ outdoor courts and whatnot)......I'd love some people to hit up when I get out there in a month. Preferably with a solid all around game like myself. I probably play 5-6 times a week and would like to meet a group of people who play often as well. My time is split between doubles and singles and I am proficient at both.

So hit me up and let me know if there's any groups out there that could use another.....also if anyone could give me any insight on clubs or whatever... that's cool too!

Chris :)

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

hey cory long time no talk. i have a 4.0 + mixer going @ PSU every other sunday. you guys should come out sometime. lots of good players there. i'm trying to talk some of the PSU varsity to join in the fun.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service