Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey im looking for someone to hit with thursdays or saturdays during the day time. I live in the outer suburbs of Portland, close to Gresham. Will hit consistently but still a few weak spots in my game. let me know if you wanna hit. thanks.

nick

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Nick, i would love to get out and hit, and im available thursdays and saturdays any time. im a decent player as well, i played a lot up until the past couple months, but i havent hit in a while. it would probably take me a little while to get back to where i was, but let me know if you want to
hey joel, that sounds good. unfortunately this saturday will not work. but next thursday I would be willing to keep a couple hours open to hit with you. where at in portland do you live? or any courts that you live by? let me know

nick
hey joel, that sounds good. unfortunately this saturday will not work. but next thursday I would be willing to keep a couple hours open to hit with you. where at in portland do you live? or any courts that you live by? let me know

nick
hey, i live in NE Portland, but im willing to travel. i just moved here a couple weeks ago, so i don't really know where any courts are. . . where do you usually hit?
PTC is a good set of courts out near there. its on 12th ave right next to Benson high school.
Alright, cool does that work for you then? on the 4th?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service