Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi, just relocated back to the US after 9 years in Japan. Been playing and taking lessons for the last 2 years. We don't have ratings/leagues, so I am not sure what my rating would be here. I am looking for a practice/play partner/s. I would play everyday if I had enough partners!! Haha. I would also love it if someone could explain to me how the whole rating system and league system works here, as I want to participate in that. I live in north Frisco and available in the evenings during the week, and pretty much anytime on the weekends. Heat does not bother me (at least for a few hours anyway).  Contact me at

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Johnny,

I replied to you via your yahoo email address.

Johnny Oh said:
Hi my name is Johnny and I live in Prosper, TX. If you just want to hit I play at Rodgers Middle School every Friday 7:30 PM. I hit with another friend of mine and my two daughters. If you're interested just come by or shoot me an email. Thanks.

Johnny Oh
Live in Plano. Available in evenings and weekends. Am an intermediate skill player. Let me know at
Konnichiwa Gaijin,
Genki? Welcome back to the states. Where you were you living in Japan? I would like to play THE tennis with you sometime.
I lived in Japan for 6 years.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service