Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Krishna Kankipati's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I can play weekends morning. Send me phone/email and we can get in touch. I am aroun…"

Krishna Kankipati replied Jan 14, 2014 to Looking for Tennis partner in Frisco area

5 May 4, 2014
Reply by Don Perion

"Are you still looking ... i can play in the plano/frisco/allen area ... I am around…"

Krishna Kankipati replied Dec 30, 2013 to Tennis tonight?

6 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Johnny Oh

"I am interested .. I am around 3.0 .. intermediate player. Call/Text me if interest…"

Krishna Kankipati replied Dec 30, 2013 to Returning Player looking to hit

2 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Don Perion

"Hi Warren,                You want to play in the evening around 7PM today/tomorrow?…"

Krishna Kankipati replied Aug 6, 2012 to Just getting back into it.

3 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by David Barch

"Are you available this weekend?"

Krishna Kankipati replied Aug 3, 2012 to Looking for a single tennis partner in W.Plano/Allen/McKinney/Frisco area on weekends (flexible)

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kankipati

"I can play weekdays in the evenings after 6:30PM or morning/evening in the weekends.…"

Krishna Kankipati replied Jul 10, 2012 to Looking for a hitting partner - North Dallas/Plano

4 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Arun S

"Hi Jay,          Are you still looking for a playing partner? If yes, I can play on…"

Krishna Kankipati replied Jun 30, 2012 to Looking for tennis partners in Plano/Richardson area

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by kopfan

"Last time we played at the tennis courts of Plano Sr. High (Independence and Park)."

Krishna Kankipati replied Jun 30, 2012 to Looking for a single tennis partner in W.Plano/Allen/McKinney/Frisco area on weekends (flexible)

5 Aug 3, 2012

"Raj,      Want to play Monday/Tuesday evening? What time and where do you prefer? I…"

Krishna Kankipati replied Jun 17, 2012 to Looking for a single tennis partner in W.Plano/Allen/McKinney/Frisco area on weekends (flexible)

5 Aug 3, 2012

"Rahul,         Have you already found a partner?"

Krishna Kankipati replied Jun 15, 2012 to Looking to play tennis in plano

8 Jun 15, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service