Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello! I used to play tennis in high school and over the years I have played maybe once every two months. I want to get back into the "swing" of things and really make an effort to hit three or so times a week. I live in Old Town Scottsdale and work in East Mesa, and would be willing to play at any courts b/t those two locations, and also central Phoenix. I am available after 6pm on the weekdays, before 8am in the mornings, and anytime really on the weekend.

Anyone up for hitting? :)

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

HI Carrie, we live very close to each other. I most often play at Indian School Park. I am leaving tomorrow for a two week vacation. I hope you will contact me in a couple of weeks to play/hit. Gypsy
Well enjoy your vacation! Send me a message when you get back and we can get together.
Hey, I am new to tha area and want to start playing, I played in highschool too,but not so much over the past years, I am available on the weekends mainly, let me know if you would like to play.
Hi there!
if you want to play early mornings weekdays (@ 56st/indian school ) or aftenoon/eveninng (Tempe, East Phx, SCC) on the weekend, let me know
thx,
hey I'm up to get back into the courts, where are you located I am in scootsdale there are some nice courts where I live on Via linda between Shea and Mountain View. Let me know
looks like a monday or thursday night might work, do you know any good courts in the area? im around 68th and mcdowell. been a little while since ive played, certainly rusty. but trying to network a little and find some people that schedules work with. geoff

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service