Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi All-

40yo looking for someone to hit with on Tue/Wed/Thu lunchtimes in the Blue Bell, Plymouth Meeting, Ambler, East Norriton, Conshohocken area.

I played a lot in high school and was about a 5.0 at that time but have not played much since, and I'm looking to pick up the racket again for fun and fitness. Also need to keep my game ahead of my five-year-old son who seems to be catching up rapidly!

Lots of courts in this area at local high schools and parks, so let me know if anyone wants to get together - if we find a good match I'd like to set up a regular meeting.

Thanks!

-David

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

David -

I am about 3.5 player and would like to hit with you. My son goes to GA and they have nice courts their as well.
Thanks,

Ko
Sounds great, Ko. How about tomorrow (Oct 7), Tue 10/13, Wed 10/14, or Thu 10/15 at 12:30 at the GA courts?

Let me know if any of those dates/times work for you and I'll see you there!

-David

ko said:
David -

I am about 3.5 player and would like to hit with you. My son goes to GA and they have nice courts their as well.
Thanks,

Ko
Hi David,

We can do tomorrow 10/7 at 12:30 afternoon.
Please send me confirmation to my personal email.

vongvixay@me.com

Thanks,
Ko
Hi David,
I am also interested in hitting around lunchtime as a break from work. The weather has been great lately. I work in KOP are. My number is 610-637-6589 and my email is bengem@gmail.com. I am about 3.5 I think, well, depends on the day, but minimum 3.5.

Let me know if you are interested.

Max,
Hello,

I would love to play tennis with you regularly, please let me know.

thanks
nick ipanag
cell#267-324-8062

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service