Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I used to play varsity-- but that was awhile ago... I'm probably back to being an advanced beginner/ intermediate level now... anywhere around the Main Line would be awesome!

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Katie,
My wife Karinn is looking for female partners/friends to hit with. We are in Narberth. From your experience, you might be a bit stronger player, but she is probably close to your level. Not sure if she would be available this sunday 5/18, but definitely sometime soon. If you want to post back, I can get you two in contact with each other. Cheers, Bryce
hi Katie,
i'm in the main line area, I'm available most sundays to play, and weeknights too. I have not been able to play much the past few years, so I'm probably lousy now but I'm looking to improve. so if you're up for volleying or practicing or what have you, feel free to contact me
take care,
Ethan
sounds good, drop me an e-mail (katiegowa@gmail.com) and maybe we can find a time soon!
Katie, I live in the University City and would like to play sometime, perhaps at the Penn courts by 33rd between Spruce and Walnut. If I'm not really familiar with the NTRP system, but after reading about it I'd guess I'm a low 4.0- with potential for improvement. I'm mostly available after work on weekdays, but also w/e:s. Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Jonas
Hey Jonas,

I live in the University City area. I just started playing tennis, I still have a lot to learn! If you are ever up for a game let me know.

Johanna
hey there. 34 M from Havertown. Looking to play this weekend, pref. early Sunday morning. I'm 3.5ish & unf. rather slow-footed. Anywhere from Villanova to Upper Darby would work for me. Decent courts at Radnor HS, though they fill up fast in nice weather. Lemme know!
Hi Katie -- sounds like we are about the same level. I am free this sat & sun (june 7 & 8). I like playing at the General Wayne in Narberth -- but I'll go anywhere on the Main Line. I'll play singles or dbls.

give me a buzz and we'll chat.

thanks,
Rathe 215-840-6204

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service