Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello,

My wife Karinn and I are always looking for tennis partners for singles or doubles. We are both around 3.0 level and looking for fun matches with a little bit of healthy competition. Hoping to find individuals or couples in their mid 20s to 30s (we are both 25). We are in Narberth and would consider playing anywhere within ~15 minutes... so our radius is approximately the outskirts of Phila, Manayunk, Chestnut Hill, KOP, Radnor, Havertown. Looking forward to setting up some court time and meeting some new friends!
Cheers,
Bryce

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Me and my wife reside in Wyndmoor, Pa just outside of Chestnuthill. There are great public courts across the street. Let me know what your schedule is like and we can see if we can set something up.

Greg
Hi,

My wife and I would probably be up for a game. She hasn't played all that much, but is decent (I think 2.5 on the NTRP) and I might be a 3.5 or 4.0, to compensate. We live in University city, and actually have some public courts right outside or house, but we could play other places as well. My wife will be traveling some this summer, so we'll only be available on weekends.

Let me know if you'd like to set something up!

Regards,
Jonas
Hi Jonas,
Thanks for the reply. We'd definitely like to play sometime. Any chance tomorrow afternoon, Sunday 5/25, is good? We could play in Univ City, Narberth where we live, or somewhere inbetween... I think there are some courts near the Mann Center, but I'm not sure how nice they are. Anyways, let us know when you guys are available. Look forward to some tennis! Cheers,
Bryce
Bryce,

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I thought I'd get an alert email when you replied, but obviously I didn't :)

We'd still love to play. How about this Sunday, 6/1? We can come over to Narbeth, if you'd like?
Hey there. I am a married M from Havertown 34y.o. I am a 3.5 player. My wife is slogging through my 'lessons' but isn't up for many matches yet. Always looking to play and expand my group of 2 other friends who play. Give me a shout and lets see if we can't hook something up. Free early AM daily and best to play (court space and HEAT) early weekend mornings. Thanks! -dh

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service