Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Roxborough / Andorra area tennis? 2 courts w/ night lights in my building available

I am very new to tennis (picked up a racquet for the first time just over a month ago) but seem to be catching on fast and am really enjoying the game (along with the workout). Though I am new, i am also a good athlete, have stamina and have a good competitive streak.

I don't have a specific type of partner in mind, I just want to get out and play more. I am fine with a person who wants to volley the ball around and run around to break a sweat or also wouldn't mind someone who is more experienced and looking to get back out there. Maybe i can help shake off the rust.

Either way if you are interested and close to my area send an email to keithfmt3@gmail.com

I am willing to do some light traveling to play. On week nights I would prefer to play around 8pm, weekends whenever. A night or two a week would be ideal but I am open for whatever. Oh and my apartment building has 2 private outdoor courts with night lights which are on until 12am if a place to play was ever needed.

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I would love to play tennis with you... I am just getting back into the game and am quite rusty. I live in West Mt. Airy so meeting somewhere is not a problem. I am traveling a lot over the next week or two but would really like to hit some balls asap. Maybe one evening the first week of August? Let me know?

Barry
Barry,

Thanks for writing. 1st week of August sounds good. I should be available pretty much all week. Send over an email when you get a specific night in mind. anytime after 8pm works for me.

- Keith
Hi Keith,

Do you have enough hitting partners? If not, let me know, because I am close enough to Andorra in West Mt. Airy, that I am sure we can find a place to meet to hit. I would really like to make an hour or two in the morning or afternoon part of a regular exercise routine, anywhere from twice a week to every day.

Thanks,
Jane
HI Keith, Jane

I'm sorry for not responding sooner.. I would love to play with either of you.. I was on VAca and then had to recover from minor surgery. Jane I live in West Mt Airy and would love to hit some balls with you over at Allens lane courts.. Let me know when is good

Barry

Barry
Hi, Guys

I am wondering if you have enough hitting partners? I live in Chestnut hill and I am looking for some hitting partners. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks

Kai
Kai I am always looking for hitting partners.. I have yet to meet up with Jane yet but I see no reason why we all can't work something out... Email me at Barryblock55@gmail.com and we can exchange numbers to work out a time to hit....

Barry

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service