Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I just started a new job in Palo Alto and I'm looking for new after work tennis partners. I used to play a lot in high school and on and off after that. I'm not really a hard hitter, but I prefer longer consistent rallies and I like to come to the net when I get the chance. Mostly looking to have some nice rallies in the sun and play a set or two just for fun.

I'm available around 6pm in or around Palo Alto

Thanks!
Glenn

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Glenn!
I been playing around with levels and would like to see if you'd be wiling to hit for an hour. I took lessons frma pro for about a year and a half and have been playing for about three years now. When's a good day to play for you?

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Next week is looking good for me. Do you know of any public courts in the Palo Alto area that I can look up on Google?

Glenn

Hi Glen, 

I am about the same level, and play the similar style. I live in Palo Alto, and although work in Santa Clara I often can meet in Palo Alto around 6PM. Please contact me at my mobile - 650-804-9264 (you can send a text message) and let me know when you want to play. 

Looking Forward, 

Meir 

Hi Glenn!

Would you be able to play for a bit in the next coming days? I'm free to play Fri evening around 630. Wheres a park you like to play at? Give me a call and we can work out tue details! 650 269-5822

All the best,
Ryan
A few courts that have lights are Mitchell park and Palo alto high school. Rinconada has some nice courts, and the sun doesn't go down to later now! Look forward to the hit

Hey Ryan,

Tomorrow at 6:30 pm Palo Alto High School sounds good.  Please email me back to confirm. glenns3711@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Glenn

Hey guys it's Dennis here.. I can rally with you guys for an hour every Monday and Wednesday at Palo Alto high school.. Tomorrow would be nice 7/25 @ 7:15pm. 

d_carandang@yahoo.com

408 545 8316

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service