Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

oak street
any of those courts are fine
i can play whenever after 4 o clock
my skill level is about 3.5

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I'm familiar with the areas listed and I live close to them. I'm a beginner though.
Will be in the area 12/10 through 12/17 staying at the Liki Tiki (address = 17777 Bali Blvd, Winter Garden) and am looking for somebody to play. Am also a 3.5. Let me know if interested. thanks...Paul
Great! Here's my availability. Let me know what works for you.

12/10: Afternoon and evening
12/11, 12/12, 12/13, 12/14: Mornings are preferable
12/15, 12/16: all day

Hey I'm a 26yo male and just started plaing this summer. i would say i am about a 3.5 level player. i'll be in the area tuesday morning through friday and would love to find someone to play with. i can meet just about anytime but after 4pm would work best for me. friday i can play in the morning. i am staying downtown but am willing to drive up to 30 mins if necessary. i am not looking for anything serious but would like some competitive play.
im about the same skill and i live in hunters creek...i can come to phone number is 516 984 9632...please call me if your still looking, ive been desperate to find a partner to play with a few times a week for over a year now
If anyone out there wants to play, i work from my cell phone so i am literally available any time and just about anywhere in orlando...i am about a 32 and normal...please, if anyone can play, call me at 16 984 9632...thanks -av
i live in the kissimme area and if you still looking for someone new to play with....i'm every interested. my skill level is 3.0-3.5 so i believe this would be a good match.
I live in St. Cloud, but have limited transportation right now. If you feel like hitting in St. cloud, Let me know
Looking for game play late afternoon Saturdays and Sundays, after my workout at Bally's.
If you're in for a some volley, give me a call on cell phone: 321-948-9922.

Best time is around 3:00 - 4:00 PM, depending on location, Saturdays and Sundays.
Orlando area, around Semoran Blvd. is best for me.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service