Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am brand new to this website.

I'm 44 and used to play a lot a long time ago and want to restart playing again.  I don't know my rating since its been so long but I believe with some reasonable amount of court time, I will (hope to) be an intermediate level player again.

I work in Santa Ana near the 55 and 405 and live in HB so I am flexible with locations, but would prefer Santa Ana, Irvine, NB, CM, HB, FTN Vly, Westminster, and most evenings during the week.

If you would like to hit and maybe play some casual games to let me get my game back, please contact me.

Thanks.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

John, go to tennisteacher.com and browse aroound. The best way to restart is to play easier, modern tennis, just like the pros. Best regards, Oscar
Hey John, are you averse to playing near the Buena Park mall (La Palma and Dale)?  I am looking for partners to play on Tuesday or Thursday after 5 p.m.  I'm intermediate and can keep a rally going, but there is definitely room for improvement.  Leave a comment on my page if you're interested.

Hi Joe.  Tuesdays are dependent on what time my weekly basketball game on Tuesday evenings starts and whether I can get to Buena Park from my office which is at the 405/73/55, play and back to Huntington Beach. 

Thursdays are generally available unless I am leaving Thursday night for a weekend. 

Assuming the night works, how late are you willing to start playing?  I estimate it is a 30 to 60 minute drive to Buena Park depending on when I leave my office and traffic conditions.  I generally leave my office by 6 or 6:30 but I will leave earlier if I have something planned.  I can generally start playing as late as you are available.

This week being a holiday weekend, may be tought to get started but I would like to try to hit with you.  I have now met someone and hit 3 times in about 3 weeks for the first time in 10 years so my consistency, timing and anticipation all have room to improve.

My work numer is 714-850-9000 ext 230 and my cell is 714-743-3292 and my phone will also get my emails lido14@verizon.net or jscholz@lernermcdonald.com or texts so go ahead and let me know about your timing.

Thanks.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service