Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for someone to play tennis with in Irvine. (Beginner/Intermediate)

Played tennis for about 3 years, before I stopped. It's been 4-5 years since I stopped playing, but I really want to get back into it. Don't know many tennis players around Irvine, nor do I know where to even play. I'm practically free to play any day, any time, except on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. Have a pretty good slice serve. Was working on my top spin serve. Not too good at the net, but I love rallying. ~20 years old, but probably out of shape, and most likely rusty. I'm down for singles/doubles, doesn't matter. Feel free to contact me if you want to meet up.

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Eric:

I would live to hit around some time, that is, if you can tolerate a beginner. I was taking lessons last year but haven't played for a bit. My serve is weak, but I am athletic so I can think I will pick the game up quickly. We should be able rally steadily.  I live in Newport Beach, there are courts at my complex so we can play here. If that is inconvenient I wouldn't mind playing in Irvine.

-Brian

Yeah sounds good. Where in Newps is your complex and what time are you able to play?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service