Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Irvine tennis partner - non competitive, out for sun,fun, exercize and game improvement

Hi! I'm looking for a partner in Irvine, some one to hit a few balls
around with, I'm relatively new to the sport. I took lessons as a
child, so I'm not inept, just rusty. Looking to get some exercise, sun
and have a little fun. I have a pretty flexible schedule and a court in
my complex, but I will travel if its convenient. If you are looking to
improve your game and get a little exercise I may be the perfect
partner.

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I am interested in finding someone to play with. also I am in orange.
hi,
I used to be a 4.0 player but haven't played for a while and I am a little rusty. I like to start playing again. I am also in irvine near spectrum. I can play in the evenings or in the weekend. Let me know if interested.
cheers,
Hey Michele-
I've only been playing for about 1.5 years, but love it. I'm not really too interested in playing sets, I mostly just like hitting and some fast paced fun. I'm in my mid 40's, in decent shape and I'm pretty sure I can make you work as hard as you're up for. I'm married, so you don't need to be concerned about me being some scammer dude. I just like to play and the guys I play with can't get out as often as I'd like. Where abouts in Irvine are you?

Bob
Hello,
I believe I'm a 3.0 player. It's been a long time... I've taken four 30 minute lessons the past few weeks and am looking forward to playing some games.

There are nice tennis courts in my complex... Park Newport in Newport Beach.

I'm looking to get some exercise, improve my game, meet some cool peoples and have a little fun! I wouldn't mind traveling to Irvine... maybe one time there, one time here.

I'm completely flexible as well... I work from home and actually welcome the break. M-F before 6PM is best for me... earlier is better. Weekends during day work also.

Feel free to reach me at [edited by Moderator]if you're up for a game!

Best,
Daniel

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service