Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Laguna Niguel prof female looking for partner to rally! Have own tennis couts at condo complex!

Hello...
I am looking for beginner to rally. I live in Laguna Niguel. I have tennis courts at my condo complex. Right now, I have Sat. morning available. There are 2 tennis courts at my condo complex right in front of my condo! :-) If anyone wants to rally with me at 9:00 am Sat morning, please let me know!

Michelle :-)

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

Hello...
I am looking for beginner to rally. I live in Laguna Niguel. I have tennis courts at my condo complex. Right now, I have Sat. morning available. There are 2 tennis courts at my condo complex right in front of my condo! :-) If anyone wants to rally with me at 7:30am Sat morning, please let me know!

Michelle :-)
We have a group that plays on Saturday mornings from 10-12 in Corona del Mar. Let me know if you'd like to join us.
Hello Fatima:

Sorry for the delay in responding. It has been crazy few days. Thank you so much for the invitation. I really appreciate it. However, I live in Laguna Niguel, and it is far to drive to CDM. Honestly, after my mortgage, I can hardly afford gas after my food expenses! LOL. Also, since the condo I own has tennis courts (actually right in front of my unit), it would be a waste for me not to use it especially when I pay so much for the HOA. Hence, I am looking for people who can rally at my tennis courts. I have found one so far to play on Monday evenings. If I can find one more to play on Sat. mornings at my court, it would be great. Thanks again for your gracious offer! Michelle :-)
Hi Michelle

Where in Laguna Niguel are you? I live near Goldern Lantern/Marina Hills. Have you found someone to rally with on Saturday mornings yet ? If not I could rally Saturday Mornings. I play and so do my two sons ( 20 and 18 - they are both far better than me !) so perhaps we could play some fun doubles or just do some practice drills some time. We are very easy going and not competitive at all - it would just be fun - and my two sons were coached from a n early age and used to coach Junior players when they were a little younger - but they don't play that much now . . Anyway , let me know.

regards

Paul
Hey Paul...
Wow...nice to hear from a neighbor! :-) I have had people responding to me but they all live so far (Irvine, Orange, Anaheim...). As a result, most of them were not able to follow through their committment consistently. Hence, I am still looking for people to rally with.

I am on Golden Lantern and Saint Christopher (1st one, not the second one), pass Chaparosa Park. Now, it does sound like you guys are way more advanced than I am! I am only a beginner, but I love the game so much I know I will get better if I practice. I just wanted to warn you guys because some people get very impatient with a beginner. So, I just wanted to make sure that you all are not setting high expectations, and then get disappointed. I would likde to do just some practice drills initially. Then, as I develop and improve, I would love to play doubles, etc....

If you are still interested, would you be so kind and give me a number to reach you?

Hope to hear back...but if not, I understand...

Michelle
Hi Michelle

Well let's see how it goes , we could get together just to do some ball hitting.
My number is 949 870 2712.

regards

Paul
Hi Michelle. I know this post is rather old but I am in your area and a beginner. Let me know if you still are looking for someone to hit with.

Michelle said:
Hey Paul...
Wow...nice to hear from a neighbor! :-) I have had people responding to me but they all live so far (Irvine, Orange, Anaheim...). As a result, most of them were not able to follow through their committment consistently. Hence, I am still looking for people to rally with.

I am on Golden Lantern and Saint Christopher (1st one, not the second one), pass Chaparosa Park. Now, it does sound like you guys are way more advanced than I am! I am only a beginner, but I love the game so much I know I will get better if I practice. I just wanted to warn you guys because some people get very impatient with a beginner. So, I just wanted to make sure that you all are not setting high expectations, and then get disappointed. I would likde to do just some practice drills initially. Then, as I develop and improve, I would love to play doubles, etc....

If you are still interested, would you be so kind and give me a number to reach you?

Hope to hear back...but if not, I understand...

Michelle

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service