Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey just wanted to let everyone know when im available to play. I am usually available to play in the evenings during the weekdays since i work in the mornings. I have saturday off so I can play during that day but dont count on me waking up early to play that day and sundays i work in the mornings as well. recently i have been getting tuesdays and thursdays off as well so I can probably play on those days anytime. just shoot me an email and let me know ahead of time if you want to play.

chris

p.s. feel free to use this disscussion to post up your availability.

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

I live down in San Clemente and looking for ppl to play with in the area on weekdays, except for monday and wednesday evenings. I am 29, recently graduated and a so-so player I suppose.

It would be nice if everyone in the group replied to this thread so we are better acquainted. Just a thought!

Zeeshan
I live in Rancho Santa Margarita and am also interested in playing. I prefer Sunday mornings, Friday 3pm-7pm, and almost any other evenings (in that order). San Clemente would be ok for me since that is only about 15 minutes away.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service