Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for tennis partners 5.5/6.0+ in Huntington Beach/Seal Beach/Long Beach

Hi

I am interested to play tennis regularly at the 5.5/6.0 level. Contact me if you are interested to keep your game sharp.
Wed or Fr at 6pm or 7pm are good for me. You can email me at sndrivequest@yahoo.com. I live in Seal Beach but I am willing to travel a reasonnable distance. I am 5.5 and used to teach tennis.

Thanks
Stephan

Views: 173

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,
I am about the same level you are and am looking to play opens. I live in Brea but go to grad school at Chapman in the city of Orange. If you are interested you could send me an e-mail at: gabrieldeguzman@gmail.com
Stephan I'm interested in a hitting partner and I have a court here in Huntington Beach at Marina Park.
Edinger and Graham. I'm a 4.0-4.5 player looking to move up. Thanks, Ron
rmoreno@bbesound.com
Stephan,

I can play with you at Murdy Park in Huntington Beach. I am a 5.0 but sometimes I play with 6.0 players.

Tom
Hi Tom
Can you hit Tuesday evening at 7pm at Murdy? Use my email sndrivequest@yahoo.com then we can exchange cell #.
Thanks
Stephan

Tom said:
Stephan,

I can play with you at Murdy Park in Huntington Beach. I am a 5.0 but sometimes I play with 6.0 players.

Tom
If you didn't check your mail. How about we start at 6pm at Murdy Park? I have to put a baby and a toddler to bed before 9.

Stephan said:
Hi Tom
Can you hit Tuesday evening at 7pm at Murdy? Use my email sndrivequest@yahoo.com then we can exchange cell #.
Thanks
Stephan

Tom said:
Stephan,

Tom

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service