Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

James V's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm, looks like we have to be "friends" on here before I can send you a message. Sen…"

James V replied Aug 7, 2013 to 3.5 player in Laguna Hills looking for rally buddies

6 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Vishal Parihar

"I'm looking to hit in the evenings after work around 6:30 or 7. I'll shoot you a mes…"

James V replied Aug 6, 2013 to 3.5 player in Laguna Hills looking for rally buddies

6 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Vishal Parihar

"Also looking for hitting partner in the area. Weekday evenings mainly. Email sent. T…"

James V replied Feb 11, 2013 to looking for a partner or group to play with in lake forest, irvine, mission viejo, laguna or newport... 3.0 player, free to play anytime!

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by James V

"Sent you an email. -James"

James V replied Jan 17, 2013 to Looking for hitting partner in Irvine/Lake Forest/Mission Viejo around level 3.5

9 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Chas Freeman

"Are you (or anyone else here) still looking for someone to hit with? If so, I'm avai…"

James V replied Jan 11, 2012 to Looking for partner/s to play begginers singles or doubles in south OC

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by James V

"Let me know if you're still looking for a hitting partner. Certain weekdays in the e…"

James V replied Jul 1, 2010 to Laguna Niguel area hitting partner.

5 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Greg Scherer

"Let me know if you're still looking for a hitting partner. Weekdays 7-9 works great…"

James V replied Jul 1, 2010 to Looking for Tennis Players in La Habra/Rowland Heights/Fullerton area

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by James V

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service