Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

The OC Discussions (375)

← Back to The OC
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone wanna hit? -- Santa Ana/Garden Grove/Anaheim/Orange

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm a recreational player that has played for about 2 years, but I'm always looking to improve my game. I can…

Started by Efren Ilustrisimo

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Steve Lavinsky

4.0/4.5 in Orange. Can hit anytime given reasonable notice.

I'm looking for someone to hit with and perhaps play some sets. Nothing too serious. I'll play any level if you can get a good rally going.…

Started by Andrew S

1 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Roger

looking for a partner or group to play with in lake forest, irvine, mission viejo, laguna or newport... 3.0 player, free to play anytime!

Hi, I'm looking for a tennis parnter, I love playing and just moved to the area.  I'm free weekdays and weekends and would like to play a f…

Started by Brittany

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by James V

Looking to play in Anaheim/Fullerton/Buena Park Area

Just quit my job not to long ago. I want to get back into playing again. I'm available during the day everyday. My lvl is about 3.5-4.0 pro…

Started by Chriso

2 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Chriso

Looking for people to hit on Friday - level 5.0 - 5.5

I am looking for people to hit on Friday in the Irvine area as my partner is out of commission due to a car accident.  Email me at choon.hy…

Started by Choon

0 Jan 31, 2013

need hitting partner saturdays 4-8pm stanton, ca

3.5+ usually in the stanton area saturdays 4-8pm, would love to hit, rally and/or play sets. i can drive to surrounding cities as well.  if…

Started by Ryan Salcedo

0 Jan 29, 2013

Want to Play/Hit around Newport Beach

I am a 3.5 player looking for a hitting partner on weekdays after 6pm.  I live on the peninsula across the street from 4 courts that I have…

Started by Bryant Schulman

0 Jan 29, 2013

TUES/THURS NIGHT "LIVE" WEEKLY WORKOUTS @ EL DORADO PARK TENNIS CENTER

For ALL players that want to meet other players with similar playing abilities; for ALL players that like to get on the court a run through…

Started by BJK/El Dorado Park Tennis Center

0 Jan 6, 2013

Tweet & ReTweet @tennisprocoachV #CoachVtennis-CAMP to Win a Free tennis camp Session

Tweet & ReTweet @tennisprocoachV #CoachVtennis-CAMP to Win a Free tennis camp Session at http://ning.it/WtoMFM … Time: March 4, 2013…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Dec 20, 2012

Hit in Irine area tonight/ tomorrow

From SD area and looking to hit with someone tonight 4.0 or above. Levy 619-318-6383

Started by Levy Kawika Feiteira Jr

3 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Lipscomb Kids age 9,11,15,19

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service