Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm new to tennisopolis and I haven't really gotten a feel for how popular this site is or is going to be, but I do know that there are a lot of tennis players in the North Atlanta suburban area who don't really like driving all over the place (especially in our traffic) to find a match or just someone to hit with. I also know a lot of folks work crazy schedules and have a hard time finding someone who has a similar schedule. I play Peach Tennis on and off so I know how that can be. Hopefully, this site and this group will grow to the point where it will be easy to find someone to play that has a comparable skill level and is available when you are.

On a more personal note, I don't know if you are as fed up as I am with having to pay $6.00 or more an hour to reserve a public court in North Fulton or Gwinnett County, but if any of you know where courts are available at a more reasonable rate, I know I'd appreciate any suggestions. I don't mind paying once a week or so, but if you play 3 or 4 days a week, it can get expensive. I've heard that the courts at Buford City Park are free - first come, first serve, but they are a bit of a drive for me. WIth gas what it is, I think it would about cancel out what I'd save.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I am looking for tennis partner in Atlanta/Vinings/Smyrna area. I am around 3.0+. Let me know if you want to play.

Vishal

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service