I am real fan Of Tennis I love to play tennis
and would like to have some hitting patners to hit some ball
I am willing to play anywhere in montreal
My level is 4.0
So please dont be shy
See you

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Stanley, I am free next week in the morning and we can play in Verdun. You can contact me at
Hope to see you soon.
Hi Stanley, I'm available weekday afternoons and evenings and weekends. I have a lot of free time and not enough people to play with to fill the time. :-) Me too, I can play pretty much anywhere in Montreal, just prefer not to have to pay too much to use the courts. I usually play at Westmount Parc. It's only $2 to use the hard-courts. Let me know if you want to play sometime. My e-mail is:
Hope to hear from you soon,

hi there....
where do you usually play and your available time? my ntrp is around 4.0-5.0....

hello Stanley.
I am looking me too for someone for just hitting some balls.
Are you free this weekend?

hi Stanley,

Would you like to play on tuesday at 7 pm at park Jeanne-mance? My level is 3-3.5

see you
Hi Stanley,

I'm very interested in playing, I'm about level 3-3.5, available Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays all day and Tuesdays to Fridays, anytime after 4pm. I usually play at Jeanne-Mance, but am open to Parc Lafontaine, or Parc Jarry.

Hope to hear from you

My email:
Hello, do you want play today? after 5:00 pm ? if so, make a reservation and confirm me please.
Hy how are you ?

My level is 4;

when are you available to play ?
Hey mate

Josh here, visiting Montreal and I am available to hit pretty much whenever. Im not too sure about the rating, cause we dont use the rating system in Australia. With that said, I think i am about a 4ish... let me know :)
contact me on

How are you can you play tennis this thursday at jarry.

I have a booking from 4 to 6PM

let me know if you can

My level is around 4

hy can you play today at 6 pm at jarry

I have a good level.

514 572 69 22

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service