Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi everyone,

I've caught the tennis bug after watching the US Open and looking to get back onto the courts. I'm a 39 yr old male, USTA 3.5ish, or Intermediate w/ a little rust. Prefer singles or spirited rallying. Males or females. Woodside to Palo Alto area preferred, but willing to try anywhere on the Peninsula.

Would like to play this weekend. So shoot me an email.

- Britt
bensenb1@yahoo.com

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Britt,
There are many of us from the group that meet Saturday mornings at Canada College. Some of us get there at 9am and others later around 11am... there is always a good match-up of players. Hope to see you out there sometime, rafael
Hi Christine,

Welcome! I've been playing in Woodside & Menlo Park. Be great to find a new partner & court in Palo Alto. Would 11am on SAT [10/25] work?

Let's confirm by email. You can reach me at bensenb1@yahoo.com

Britt
interested in hitting sometime-am about 3.0-3.5 and looking to play more in 2009-close to Riconada, Mitchell and play at Stanford sometimes-best times for me are weekend afternoons.
Good day Britt,

I am up! I stay between woodside and atherton. I am pretty close to all these courts. If your up for good sparring under some fun. Ask around.... my spirit probably was a tennis pro in another life time =) but for now... this body is working on increasing ntrp average. =)

ping me when readily available. Also try to make it to the Saturday morning @ Canada college - It all goes down here. Many players....
Kind Regards,
Joel

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service