Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

25, in shape, I live in West Kendall, goto school and work at UM, can play anywhere in between. Used to be a decent player (around 3.5 - 4) now i’m about a 3 - 3.5 looking to get back into the game. I have a ball hopper with about 70-80 balls, and willing to play with anyone who can return the ball back (2.0 +).

Can play:
M,W - anytime after 6
T, Th - anytime after 8

Shots of my groundstrokes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aueGAD4dSe8

thanks!

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Tim,

I am available during the same times. I really need to hit and do drills. I am leaving in less than 4 weeks, and I would like to get as much tennis in as possible.

--Aaron
If you're down, we can meet somewhere in between (I live out west, ur by the beach). We can probably meet at the UM courts, unless you'd like to make the trek out to my end of the woods. Let me know. Email is tvothang [at] gmail [dot] com
Hey i go to UM I'm at the same level that you are looking to hit at the same times give me a call 407 4931312
Tim,
We are a group of seniors, and we have all been playing over 55 years, and when we were much younger we played at 3.0 - 3.5. We play at somewhere between 2.5 and 3.0. There were six of us but unfortunately due to injuries and in one case sickness, we are now down to three and need a fourth. Not sure of your time available based on your profile as you did not state am or pm. We play at 7.30am at the Miller Road Dade County Courts (97 Ave near to the Publix and next to the Farm Store) M,W and F. Presently we play 2/1 and rotate. Even if you can only play once a week that would be great.
Melvivn is new and might be someone to try out. He's a 4.0-4.5 so it should be a challenge. Check out his profile here.

http://www.tennisopolis.com/profile/melvin
Hey, I live on Miami Beach looking for someone to hit with routinely and play some doubles as well...
850-445-1948...i'm pretty sure i am somewhere between 3.0-4.5, i have no idea how these ratings work.
Hey I just move to miami. My level is around 3.5-4. Last year I played a lot in NYc. Looking to do the same thing here.

Brook

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service